Sunday, January 10, 2010

Skip day...

Sorry folks-I forgot that this afternoon/evening is our pastor's appreciation dinner, and I'm slated to bring a casserole. I am going to have to pass on working on my next installment, and getting it up online today, and make a vegetable medley casserole, instead.

Pray for me. We have to be there by 530, its a 20 min drive, and it is nowww....230. I've got time, but doggone it, I'm bushed. I had a three hour "break" in my sleep last night, I've got folks needing some serious apologetics work, a blog post to write, a casserole to make, five children to get dressed for going out, into the car, and back to town, and the animals to take care of--plus the usual indoor house things.

I got to get all wrapped up and go break ice on the pond with a sledgehammer for our cows...after Mass, of course...even got to scoop out the thickest, biggest chunks, with a shovel...yep. Dh's back is messed up again. Prayers would be definitely appreciated. Thankfully, things should be warming up over the next couple of days....

Hopefully, you are all having a great day today, and a blessed, warm(er) weekend...

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment