Thursday, March 11, 2010

A couple of prayers needed

First off, if you could pray for a small matter for me personally. I'll leave the details vague, but if you would, it would be very much appreciated.

Secondly, for my friend Rebecca, who is going through some awful elimination diet. This is bad stuff, cause she's a foodie. Only, she doesn't *look* like a foodie. *I* look like a foodie (okay, I look more like Aunt Bea, but hey, work with me here). Rebecca looks like a svelte, athletic, mom. Hip. With six children. I know. I'm not aiming to be her (no thanks, but I've got my own "computer geek" :-), but she's a wonderful woman, and I know this is really driving her nuts (at least, Rebecca dear, it is during Lent, not during the rest of the year...). Do pray for her, that the time will pass swiftly. And that there will be some definite conclusions reached.

Okay, I said a "couple" of prayers, but really, there's a long list...

My friend S is expecting her first grandchild, and mom is being induced tomorrow morning--a prayer or two for a speedy, safe delivery would be very much appreciated by the entire family.

For my DCF friends, if you would PLEASE ask for prayers for me, from amongst the prayer warriors. I am still unable to access the site, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get on there...thanks! :-) Miss you guys!!

For my friend Mary Ann, who has dealt, and is dealing with, so much, as she tries to find a way to "downsize" her home, and her family as they deal with the ongoing grief of great and tragic loss.

For JoAnn...who lost a wee one a little over a week and a half ago...oh so many prayers my dear friend...I wish that there was more I could do...

And for all those, whose prayer needs we do not know...

Please pray...

Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment