Saturday, March 6, 2010

A wonderful article on the importance of modesty..

An online friend (Hello, E!) brought this article to my attention today, and I thought I would share it with you all...

http://www.americaneedsfatima.org/Articles/modesty-of-dress-and-the-love-of-god-an-effective-way-to-defend-the-family.html

I do hope you will read it and that it gives you something to think about...

I have long thought that the way we dress, affects the way we think about, and carry ourselves--not just the way that others treat us...

Interesting to see my thoughts regarding the way people dress for the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, compared/contrasted with the way they will dress for dinner with a potentate...

Maybe it is a matter of great mind's thinking alike? ;-)

No, its a weekend. I do hope that you are having a good one. Our weather is going to turn nasty, the garden has *not* dried out enough to enable us to till (unfortunately!) and so we are putting off the chicken coop cleaning right now. We're going to load the family up, and go to the large garage sale/gun show in town (same venue, different areas).

Maybe I can convince El Husbando take the twins with him? Hmmmmm.....No, I doubt it...lol.

Better run--I've got to get the children set up and ready to go...diapers and wipes and cups and more cups...potty trips, appropriate footwear, and a clean-up of the house, before we leave.

I'm planning on making a post about the brick oven pizza we made here at home last night, but it will have to wait until later today, when I will have more time to dedicate to the task. Maybe while the twins are napping...

Til then dear readers, enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment